Posts : 1531
Points : 75004
Reputation : 43
Birthday : 21/12/1989
Join date : 15/03/2011
Age : 26
Location : In your Hard
|Subject: Samsung I8000 (Windows Phone) Successfully Change Language & Flash Done Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:20 pm|| |
Samsung I8000 (Windows Phone) Successfully Change Language & Flash Done Flashing Screenshot :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flash Starting .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Flash Done Waiting For Device [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Flash Done [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Here Procedure - Example
Here More Information File Flasher Gide
Make sure your OMNIA 2 is fully charged. It would be advisable if
you do this on a laptop or desktop with UPS. This is to prevent from
bricking if there is power failure in the middle of flashing.
Backup everything in your OMNIA 2 including My Storage files. All
previous settings and files will be gone after flashing the ROM.
Before you do the below, note that I am not responsible if you brick or
void the warranty of your phone. So try this at your own risk.
00. ActiveSync USB connection to your OMNIA 2 must be done beforehand.
01. Download Samsung_CDMA_modem_4_1_.34.zip from:-
02. Download I8000HZHIH6 from:-
03. Download OCTANS Downloader v2.0
04. Extract Samsung_CDMA_modem_4_1_.34.zip to
05. You should get a bunch of files
06. Install c:\Samsung_CDMA_modem\Setup.exe
07. Extract I8000-HZHIH6.part1.rar to c:\
08. You should get:-
09. Extract OCTANDown_2.0.rar to c:\
10. You should get:-
c:\OCTANS Downloader v2.0.exe
11. Run c:\OCTANS Downloader v2.0.exe
12. From the interface select:-
Language Select: English (UK)
Start downloading immediately: checked
13. Connect the USB cable to your computer and OMNIA 2.
14. Click on Detect button.
15. Once it detected your OMNIA 2, power off your OMNIA 2.
16. Wait for the computer and OMNIA 2 on screen instructions to
complete. While waiting, do not pull off the USB cable from your
computer or OMNIA 2 and hope there is no power failure or your computer