Unlock and flash manual for HTC Breeze (HTC MTeoR, Qtek 8600)
You can’t edit HTC Mteor registry by default. To enable it you should do the following:
1. Copy SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab (SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe certificate) to the memory card and launch it.
2. Restart Mteor, connect it to the PC (ActiveSync should be already configured).
3. Run SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SP_Allow_SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip ( 96.96K )
Number of downloads: 49
P.S. It is necessarily to make hardreset before unlock.Firmware flashing process:
HTC Mteor firmwares
1) Connect phone to ActiveSync.
2) Copy Bootloader directory contents to the phone or flash card root
not disconnect the cable from the phone! Start “SPL” or “SPL (SD-card)”
on the phone. The screen will shut down. Hold camera and On/Off buttons
simultaneously. Modified boolloader should appear (with “ipl-sspl by
Des” and “SPL-1.01” inscriptions).
4) Put RUU_signed.nbh from the archive to RC3 dir.
5) Run ROMUpgradeUt.exe from RC3 dir. Mark checkboxes, press Next, Upgrade. The flashing process will start.
6) The device will finish the flashing process and will reboot.