MAKE SURE YOUR BATTERY IS AT LEAST 50% BEFORE TRYING THIS.
This will wipe everything but your external sd-card.
If you are on GB or a ICS leak 6.7.232 or less you can
flash any file in this thread. If you are on ICS 6.7.246 or any leak
from 6.7.235 to 6.7.247 you can only flash 6.7.246 or the modified
Moto Helper device manager
Motorola USB drivers v5.7.0- 32bit
Motorola USB drivers v5.7.0- 64bit
5.9.905 GB (md5 sum 860ddf17ac34d0103a99ff42eed2c050)
Modified 5.9.905 GB
(md5 sum f7c66ab368f1be30a1b77ba157b96347) This will remove root but
you will have to uninstall Super user app and keep your data (just like
you would for any other app)
6.7.246 FXZ ICS(A72C1C1AB6D5717611FE12D63723E9C4)
Modified 6.7.246 FXZ ICS(02CAC34F9FE419E4D5ED0C018A1B4741)This
will remove root but you will have to uninstall Super user app and keep
your data (just like you would for any other app)
Thank you Timmy10Shoes for the modified xml.
Free md5 sum checker
Use the back USB ports on a desktop. On a laptop it does not matter.
Use usb 2.0 ports as there are issues with usb 3.0 and rsdlite.
Everything you download will be to your computer desktop.
1. Download one of the FXZ files.
2. Download Motorola drivers to your desktop or use Moto helper device manager.
3. When it is done downloading click on it and install
4. download RSDLite 5.7 to your desktop.
5. When it is done downloading click on it and install
6. start RSDLite 5.7 picture
7. turn phone off
8. press and hold the volume down and power button at the same time on the phone. The fastboot menu will appear.
9. plug your bionic into your computer with the cable that came with the phone.
10. Click on RSDLite, you should see your phone listed. picture
11. click on your phone to highlight.
12. click on "..." symbol. picture
13. navigate to the 5.9.905 or 6.7.246 file location and select that file. picture
14. on the next pop up select uncompress and start flashing. picture
15. let the program run until your phone reboots. rsdlite screen will say 22/22 complete.
16. when the green android is up you are done.
17. click on the green man and log in with your google account.
Some time RSDLite does not say complete but the android will show up on
your phone. It is complete don't worry about the warnings.
Make sure your laptop battery is charged or you have a backup power supply for your desktop. Just to be safe.
_________________Avoid Receiving WARNINGS And Getting BANNED! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]* Read All Forum Rules!
* Use Search Before You Post!
* Make Sure You're Posting In The Right Section!
* Don't Post Live Links Or Passwords That Are Links!
* Don't Double Post, Always Follow The Topics!
* Don't Disrespect Other Members Or Use Rude Words!
* Don't Spam!CHECK OUT THE NEW RULES[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]