Flash Lumia 800 No box
1. - Having the Nokia Care Suite, latest version ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. - Download from "Fire" or "Navifirm" the firmware for (in my case, RM-819)
3. - After downloaded, copy the firmware in the folder "RM-819" in the
following path "C: \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Application
Data \ Nokia \ Packages \ Products \ RM-819 (if a folder there must
4. - Open Nokia Care Suite Application Launcher and ejecutabn the "Product Support Tool for Store 5.0"
5. - Dan click on the tab and give OPEN FILE PRODUCT ... select the corresponding RM, I repeat, in my case the RM-819
6. - Dan Click on the left side tab PROGRAMMING ... RECOVERY and then ...
7. - Selects the flash ... (appear on the list, if it is not ... is not
copied though the target path to the flash, check in step 3)
Click on START and give
8. - Follow the instructions to connect the cel ...
-Disconnect the USB cable
-Turn off your device
-Press and hold Volume Down, connect the USB cable
-Click on RETRY to q recognize the phone again
(You should ask a new driver should automatically recognize it after this, click RETRY)
9. - The phone begins flashearse ..... at the end tell RECOVERY COMPLETED