[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1. Apply and supply voltage to the PCB board using desired DC regulated
power supply voltage of 3.7 volts. Check the supply voltage from the
cellphone's battery through to the corresponding components highlighted
in red color, these are battery supply voltage filter coils that being
feeds to RF circuit components. IF there are no voltage readings on
that areas, check the continuity of the battery positive terminal on
that certain parts. Apply jumper if the line is cut or open. check also
the filter coils and replace if found damaged.
2. Check and measure the secondary voltage output from the RF DC to DC
converter chip highlighted in orange color. If there is no voltage
readings on that spots, rework or replace the DC to DC converter IC.
3. Check or replace the Clock crystal oscillator. (VCTXO)
4. Rework or replace RF Power Ampilifier IC (PA)
5. Rework or replace Front End Module IC (FEM)
6. Rework or replace Radio Frequency IC (RF IC)