Posts : 1531
Points : 76604
Reputation : 43
Birthday : 21/12/1989
Join date : 15/03/2011
Age : 27
Location : In your Hard
|Subject: Blackberry Z10 Stuck in recovery logo ( 100% Solution) Tue May 14, 2013 6:44 am|| |
Hi friends tested Solution
10 smartphone does not load, immediately after powering on a logo is
displayed on the screen indicating that the device should be connected
to a computer with a USB cable.
To recover the BlackBerry 10 smartphone complete the following steps. NOTE - this procedure is only available on a Windows PC.
- Shutdown BlackBerry Link (and BlackBerry Desktop Software if installed).
- Detach all BlackBerry smartphones, including the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.
- Using Internet Explorer navigate to BlackBerry Software Updates, scroll down the page and select the Check for Updates button.
- Connect the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.
the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then press the
power button again so it turns on. A prompt will appear and the
BlackBerry smartphone will show in the drop down list shortly after the
LED lights up as red (it could show up as USB: UNKNOWN or USB:
BlackBerry (PIN) – both are normal/fine). Click the OK Button as soon as
it becomes enabled. NOTE: there is only 15 seconds to do this. Note:
Once the above steps are completed successfully a dialog will be
displayed stating Checking for BlackBerry Device Software updates.
The BlackBerry 10 smartphone will now power itself off after 120
seconds. Shortly after the 120 seconds, the BlackBerry smartphone LED
should turn green. Continue to wait after the LED turns green and you
will be prompted to install BlackBerry Device Software. Follow the
prompts to install the BlackBerry Software and once the installation is
complete the smartphone will boot up and is now recovered.
Again[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I ts Simple problem Follow the steps below
- Switch off your phone
- Close all running Application in your Computer
- open IE and get the Online update link
- Hit check for updates
the power button on the phone until the loader will detect your phone.
Ones you seems your device pin in the popup window Click ok and wait
to search for 10 sec..
- Then press the power button again to leave the phone to shutdown
- Ones its shutdown keep press the power button again until the green LED will appear
- Wait and follow the steps on the screen
- 100% Tested