...:: Download official Nokia firmware without Navifirm+ ::..
Things you need:
1. Latest version of Nokia Suite (version 2013_13_4_4)
2. usergroupsconfiguration.cfg file
You can download both files from Here
1. First install Nokia Suite. Do not run after the installation is finished[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2. After Nokia Suite installs, copy and replace the usergroupsconfiguration.cfg file to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool For Store 5.0
if you’re running a 64-bit version of Windows.
Or C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool For Store 5.0 if on 32-bit.
Running Nokia Suite and Downloading the firmware:
1. Open Nokia Suite. And select ‘Product Support Tool For Store 5.0′[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2. When prompted, select ‘CareSuite External’ then hit ‘Sign-in’ button.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3. From the Menu, select Tools, then ‘Firmware Download’[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
4. Now enter the product code of your device, hit ‘Check Online’ button,
to check the latest firmware version of your product code.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
5. Then ‘tick’ ‘Optional Content Files and ‘Download’ to save your firmware.
6. Wait a few minutes for your files to download
7. You may now manually flash your Nokia device with the firmware you just downloaded.
- Your firmware should be stored in the C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products folder of your hard drive.
- If you need to download a different firmware version for the same product code,
I suggest you wait for your first download to finish, save all the
downloaded files in a marked folder, then proceed with your next
- Partial List of Nokia Lumia product codes.
WARNING & DISCLAIMER:
This process is for experimental purposes ONLY.
I will not be responsible for any damage your device may incur during the manual flashing.
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.