Posts : 456
Points : 61954
Reputation : 20
Birthday : 15/08/1989
Join date : 20/05/2011
Age : 27
|Subject: Z3X-Box Update. v.14.6 update. GT-i9300 one click direct imei repair added Thu May 30, 2013 11:11 am|| |
Samsung Tool 14.6 Update. Small revolution. One click i9300 imei repair. First in the world.
Today we glad to present 2 new solution by z3x-team:
1.From now you no need do nothing, no need any special firmware, no need any patch for repair imei on Galaxy S3 I9300.
All so simple - just one click, i hope you will like
2.zRooT - this tool for root phones from today build in inside z3x software. Samsung tool many type of root now.
Exactly zRooT used for this type of phones :
Soon may be we will add button for this. but now root is automatic before any job with phone.
- samsung GT-i9300 direct imei repair 1click*. - First in the world
- samsung GT-N8020 support (Direct unlock/read codes ,flashing)
- samsung GT-i9080 support (Direct unlock/safe read codes*,flashing) need manual root*
- samsung GT-i9080L support (Direct unlock/safe read codes* ,flashing) need manual root*
- samsung GT-i8730 support (Direct unlock/safe read codes, flashing)
- samsung SGH-i437 support (Direct unlock/safe read codes*,imei repair**, flashing) - First in the world**
- samsung SGH-T769 addition support (Direct imei repair/ 4G activation)
- samsung SGH-i747 addition support (Direct imei repair/ 4G activation)
- samsung SGH-T999 addition support (Direct imei repair/ 4G activation)
- samsung SVH-E210K support (Direct unlock/safe read codes*,flashing) need manual root*
*i9300 imei repair (after update modem you need again imei repair via z3x one click)
P.S. You need other Samsung BOX?!! For what? What else you need
_________________Avoid Receiving WARNINGS And Getting BANNED! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]* Read All Forum Rules!
* Use Search Before You Post!
* Make Sure You're Posting In The Right Section!
* Don't Post Live Links Or Passwords That Are Links!
* Don't Double Post, Always Follow The Topics!
* Don't Disrespect Other Members Or Use Rude Words!
* Don't Spam!CHECK OUT THE NEW RULES[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]