- This is not flashable through Odin.
- This will void your warranty.
- Don’t attempt this if you don’t have the skills to flash a custom ROM
- You are doing this on your own risk
Android version: 4.3
Build ID: JWR66N
Build Date: 26 June 2013
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
- Custom Recovery
- Copy Google Play Edition ROM to your internal SD Card
- Enter Recovery (Power + Volume Up + Home)
- Do a Wipe/Factory Reset (Necessary due to new Android version)
- Flash Google Play Edition ROM
- Reboot your device!
Download: (Choose either one)
Google hasn’t made Android 4.3 public yet, but it’s good to know that OEMs already have access to the source code. Early access will result in quick software updates and less Android fragmentation. Keep in mind, Android 4.3 is still in development phases and does not have all the features which are yet to be implemented.