Update Motorola Xoom WiFi MZ604 To Android Jelly Bean 4.2.1 | AOKP Custom ROM
1. Initially you need to download the AOKP JellyBean 4.2.1 file and extract the zip file to a convenient folder on your PC.
2. Now download Google Apps and extract it to a convenient folder as well.
3. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
4. Copy the downloaded file on the internal SD card of your phone.
5. Now turn off your phone and unplug the USB cable.
6. Boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up +Home+ Power buttons together until recovery mode screens turns up.
7. Now select ‘ Wipe data/Factory reset ‘ and confirm on the next screen by pressing power button.
8. Now select ‘ Wipe cache ‘ and confirm by pressing power button.
9. Now select ‘ Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik cache ‘ and confirm by pressing power button .
10. Then select ‘ Flash ZIP From SD Card ‘ and then select Choose ZIP From SD Card and browse to the JellyBean 4.2.1 Rom zip file that you copied to your device’s SD card in step 4.
11. Select the file and confirm by pressing power button. The installation will start.
12. Once the installation is finished, install the google apps by following step 1
13. When you finish installing google apps, select ‘ Go back ‘ and select ‘ Reboot system now .
14. Now your device will boot with the whole new Look and feel of Jelly Bean 4.2.1 .
Congratulations !! You have managed to safely update your Motorola Xoom WiFi MZ604 with AOKP 4.2.1 Jelly Bean Custom ROM firmware ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]