Posts : 227
Points : 52584
Reputation : 11
Birthday : 23/11/1987
Join date : 05/04/2011
Age : 29
|Subject: Nokia Codes here all.......... Mon May 16, 2011 7:58 am|| |
- #06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
- #7780# reset to factory settings.
- #67705646# This will clear the LCD display(operator logo).
- #0000# To view software version.
- #2820# Bluetooth device address.
- #746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
- #pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
- Use *#30# code combination to see a private number in case someone is calling you and uses this feature.
- To find out the clock status of the SIM card inside the phone use
the code combination *#746085685#. This code is only available on some
- Symbian phones allows users to use the soft reset command without
browsing for it in the main menu. Simply use the code #7370# to soft
format the memory of the phone.
#92702689# - takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
- Displays Serial Number.
- Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
- Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
- Displays the date of the last repair - if found (0000)
- Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
- #3370# - Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal
strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS
and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain
- #3370* - (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart.
Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from
- #4720# - Half Rate Codec activation.
- #4720* - Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345