Posts : 456
Points : 62114
Reputation : 20
Birthday : 15/08/1989
Join date : 20/05/2011
Age : 27
|Subject: SmartMoto v4.26 Becomes to be multi-brand MTK solution and many more new features. Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:17 pm|| |
We're proud to announce new release of SmartMoto v4.26
that once again confirms the title
of most intellectual and professional solution for MTK platform at the market.
Summing up the work that was performed from the time of last update, the
following features were developed:
World's first READ USER CODE for all supported
- Fundаmеntally new algorithm of READ CODES and DIRECT
UNLOCK procedures for all supported MTK models
With our brand new
solution, phone’s unlock procedure for some models will be performed without
formatting file system area. It means that no user data (phone book, messages,
etc) will be lost after unlocking
- Exclusive DIRECT UNLOCK and READ CODES solutions for
the following MTK models:
- Motorola EX108 / EX109 / EX112 / EX115 /
EX122 / EX124g /EX126 / EX128 / EX211 / EX212 / EX245 / WX345 (No more problems
with network detect)
- Alcatel OT-230D * / VM202 / VM800
- AVIO 410 *
- Huawei G6150* / G6610* / G6610v * / G7002
- Fly Q300, MC145
- LG Gb190 *
- Movistar Match *
- SFR 121 / 1150 / 3440
- ZTE R255 / R230 / X760 / G-S213 (Beeline
If phone is locked with user code, this
function allows you to read it without performing 'format ffs' operation and
without loosing any of private information
Unique option of Backup and Restore NETWORK
CALIBRATION for all MTK-based models
Phone’s network calibration
contain network settings and affect on a level of GSM signal reception. It’s
very important to backup these settings before flash / format ffs operations and
to restore them afterwards
Support of new flash chip for Motorola
Samsung NOR chip ID [EC2208-0] Flash size - 32 Mb is now
MTK models based on MT6238, MT6239 MCU are now
FFS mounting” option
External RAM testing feature added
Unlocking of these new models is currently in a test mode. If you have one of them, please follow this link for further
_________________Avoid Receiving WARNINGS And Getting BANNED! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]* Read All Forum Rules!
* Use Search Before You Post!
* Make Sure You're Posting In The Right Section!
* Don't Post Live Links Or Passwords That Are Links!
* Don't Double Post, Always Follow The Topics!
* Don't Disrespect Other Members Or Use Rude Words!
* Don't Spam!CHECK OUT THE NEW RULES[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]