Posts : 456
Points : 63694
Reputation : 20
Birthday : 15/08/1989
Join date : 20/05/2011
Age : 27
|Subject: Blackberry Desktop Software v6.1.0 B34 Download Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:25 am|| |
Blackberry Desktop Software v6.1.0 B34 Download [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blackberry Desktop Software v6.1.0 B34 Download BlackBerry® Desktop Software
supports both your BlackBerry® smartphone and your BlackBerry® tablet.
If you already have BlackBerry Desktop Software installed, be sure to
upgrade to the latest version before syncing your tablet.
Software 6.0 features an updated interface and user-friendly menu that
allows you to simply connect, synchronise, manage and update your
BlackBerry smartphone or tablet.
Transfer your favorite
media files to and from your BlackBerry® device. Import your desktop
iTunes or Windows Media® files and carry your music, photos and videos
with you wherever you go.
Keep track of the
applications you use the most or don't use as often on your BlackBerry
smartphone. Add and remove applications, games, and much more.
Keep your BlackBerry
smartphone software up to date and running smoothly with automatic
alerts that prompt you when updates are available.
BlackBerry Desktop Software is compatible with Microsoft® Outlook®1, Windows® Calendar, IBM® Lotus Notes®, and Yahoo!®. Keep your organizer information in sync so you don't miss a thing.
Changing to a new BlackBerry smartphone? Use the device switch wizard to migrate from one BlackBerry smartphone to another.
To install BlackBerry® Desktop Software v6.0.1, you'll need to meet the minimum system requirements listed below.Hardware requirements
- Intel® compatible 1GHz or higher processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- USB 1.1 or higher USB port
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater
- 100 MB of free hard disk space for typical installation
BlackBerry® smartphone requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 or later, Windows Vista™, Windows 7
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or an active Internet connection
- iTunes version 7.7.1 or later or Windows Media® Player version 10 or later for music synchronization
Desktop email programsFor enterprise integration with BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, one of the following email program requirements must be met:
- For media synchronization: BlackBerry® Device Software version 4.2 or later and a media card or built-in media storage
- For other desktop features: BlackBerry® Device Software version 4.1 or later
OrganizersThe following organizers are supported for use with Intellisync:
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2003, 2007 or 2010 (corporate or workgroup
installation) with an email account on a Microsoft Exchange Server
version 5.5 Service Pack 4 or later that can receive messages from the
- IBM® Lotus Notes® 5.0.6 or later with an email account on an IBM®
Lotus® Domino® Server version 5.03 or later (5.0.12 or later
recommended) that can receive messages from the Internet
Download Blackberry Desktop Software v6.1.0 B34
- IBM Lotus Notes 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 8.5
- Microsoft Outlook 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6, Microsoft Windows Contacts (Vista Address Book) and Calendar (Vista Calendar)
- Novell GroupWise 6.5, 7
_________________Avoid Receiving WARNINGS And Getting BANNED! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]* Read All Forum Rules!
* Use Search Before You Post!
* Make Sure You're Posting In The Right Section!
* Don't Post Live Links Or Passwords That Are Links!
* Don't Double Post, Always Follow The Topics!
* Don't Disrespect Other Members Or Use Rude Words!
* Don't Spam!CHECK OUT THE NEW RULES[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]