How to Flash Update/Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 to 2.3.3Gingerbread
the step by step procedures with screenshots on how to flash and
upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 to 2.3.3 Gingerbread firmware:
Download the following needed files in this process.
2.3.3 Gingerbread Firmware With bootloaders:
(USE THIS ONE)
Without bootloaders: Odin 1.7 Downloader
Flashing the 2.3.3 Gingerbread Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 Steps and Procedures Using ODIN:
1. Extract all the downloaded files in one folder.
2. Double click ODIN.exe
to run the program.
3. Check these: Re-Partition
4. In the PDA section place the extracted main firmware .tar file.
5. Place the extracted .pit file in the PIT section .
6. Turn the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 into Download Mode
: Hold the Power and Volume down button at the same time
and it will have a android robot in a triangle w/ a shovel digging,. Then connect the device to PC, the ID:COM box
is and indication that the device is connected properly to PC.
6. Click the Start button
and it will flash the firmware.
Wait until the whole process successfully completes...
7. Place the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 into Download Mode
again. Hold the Power and Volume down button at the same time
, then connect it to PC.
2. DO NOT SELECT or CHECK the REPARTITION
checkbox: Place extracted dbdata.tar file
into the PDA section.
3. Hit START button
to flash the dbdata.tar file.
4. When the Flashing completes Switch the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 into RECOVERY MODE
Use the Volume Up and Down buttons to navigate and Home Button to select while in Recovery Mode.
1. Hold Power and Volume Up
together, this will switch the device into recovery mode.
2. Release Power after holding it for a second but continue to hold the Volume Up button until recovery menu appears. Select wipe cache Select wipe data/factory reset. Select reboot
That's all! The Samsung Galaxy Tab now runs in Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread Update.