LG GW300 Software Upgrade / Flashing Tutorial
If your users GW300 and have a problem (software problems) such as Auto Shutdown, Restart, Hanging, now you can fix it for free.
Tools & Material
1. Original USB data cable, compatible with Nokia CA-101 USB data cable
2. Software updater / flasher (GSMMULTI V3.0). click here to downlod
3. Firmware GW300 click here to download
1. Download & Extract GW300 Flasher
2. Install SETUP_GSMULTI_V30, in the folder C: \ GSMULTI folder created be earnest
3. Find MultiGSM_V30.exe folder on C: \ GSMULTI, right click, send to desktop
4. Install Setup_USB_PortMapping_04.exe, and position it in the folder C: \ GSMULTI \ UsbDrivers \ MTK
5. Connect your phone (in a state of death) to your PC via USB data cable, wait until detected on your PC
6. When the PC asks the driver installation, navigate to the folder
C: \ GSMULTI \ UsbDrivers \ MTK, wait until the installation is complete
7. Open MultiGSM_V30.exe (on desktop), select the Settings tab ==>
Configuration. For DLLs, select the folder Flasher GW300_090625.dll
GW300, for S / W select Firmware GW300 file. For setting or other
settings alone do not allow the change.
8. The final step click the START wait until the process done / pass.
Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]