RCD AMS V0.0.8.13 - new features in Hex Editor and logging to file
Since this version, the program creates a special .log file in the /LOGS directory.
It records every operation performed with the program. Every day is a separate text file. log.
By customer request, we develop new functions in hex editor:
- format converter (e2p., hex., mot., s19 to binary .bin format
- the ability to print buffer
- possibility to change the group of bytes, the size of columns, size and font type
- searching ASCII and HEX strings
To perform file conversion you need to choose the file in any format and then you can save to .bin.
- "Byte Group" - segregates column at 1, 4, 8, 16 bytes in one column
- "Row Size" - sets width of the column to 2, 4, 8, 16, 20 bytes
- "aA" - sets the large / small letters across the buffer
- "Font" - allows to change the type, style, size, font color used for the display buffer
- "Find / Nex" - search ASCII or HEX string in the buffer
- "Print" - prints the contents of the buffer according to user settings (full dump - all pages, current page, selected text).
- You can select the printer, zoom, change the background color. By default, the header file name is printed.
We look forward to further suggestions for developing the new functionality of the tool.
Run martech_rcd_ams.exe for autoupdate or download:
- exe file: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- installer: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Best Regards Martech Team [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]