Posts : 27
Points : 42631
Reputation : 0
Join date : 29/04/2011
|Subject: Omnius for SE v0.35 just released - Unlock bootloader and many other new features Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:45 pm|| |
Omnius for SE v0.35 (29th March 2012)
- Added Live boot (or hot-boot) feature for S1 MSM8x55(T) phones with unlocked bootloader.
allows to start unsigned kernels like recoveryNeo.img or
recoveryArc.img directly in phone RAM without replacing the original
firmware stored in flash
- The Live boot feature supports automatic SU utility upload to allow permanent rooting without any side-effects.
Note that the specified kernel has to provide the SEMC ADB interface
- The bootloader is unlocked automatically during the unlock of S1 QSD8250 and S1 MSM7227 phones
- Added explicit menu option for unlocking bootloader of S1 QD8250/MSM7227/MSM8x55(T) phones.
It does almost the same as the network unlock operation.
Once you have an unlocked bootloader, you may freely reflash the phone without any limitations
support for flashing of unsigned firmwares (mostly kernels) into S1
QSD8250/MSM7227/MSM8x55(T) phones with bootloader unlocked by Omnius
- The S1 MSM8x55(T) identify operation shows whether the phone accepts unsigned flashes
- Removed final shutdown in S1 QSD8250/MSM7227/MSM8x55(T) flash operations to prevent unwanted phone restarts
- S1 identify operations should not fail when some TA units are missing
- S1 QSD8250/MSM7227/MSM8x55(T) identify operations can detect SEMC Developer simlock signatures
- ADB communication is now much faster
- The ADB server is now automatically stopped if necessary
- Advertisement banners have been removed
- Download the latest version here
- To visit official Omnius website click here
Update your Omnius